Le pique-nique



My day has been interesting and loaded with happenings such as:
1. You and your homie, decide to go for a impulsive picnic.
2. The nearest forest is 20 min away by train.
3. While you and your homie is waiting, a man suddenly says over the speaker; All train traffic has stopped owing to a collision… we will inform you as soon as we have cleaned up the remains.
4. Homie is getting the'' Im-gonna-puke-in-2sec'' face.
5. 20 min. later.
6. I take a quick look into my bag and see an orgy of amazing food… 
7. We are starved and can resist, so we decide to have our picnic at the station.
8. Now the food is gone… but we'll go anyway
9. Weirdest trip in my life.
10. Home again. yay.
11. Goodnight lovelies and sorry for this lame contribution of mine. I had to.

Besos xx(and please be careful with trains, ok?)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar