My day in food: breakfeast

Goodmorning my lovelies, So now that i'm almost done with my exrthams, I thought I might aswell show you guys my new lifestyle.  Today it has been almost three weeks since I became a vegan. When you're a vegan ;

-
Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal productsEthical vegans reject the commodity status of animals and the use of animal products for any purpose, while dietary vegans (or strict vegetarians) eliminate them from their diet only. Another form, environmental veganism, rejects the use of animal products on the premise that the industrial practice is environmentally damaging and unsustainable

Becoming a vegan has changed everything. And I've discovered that transforming into a herbivore not only has changed my world,  It has also brought a lot of questions and confrontations. Why don't you eat meat? Aren't you gonna have a protein deficiency? What about cheese, yogurt, and milk? you can't live without it…Isn't it a pain in the A** every time you have to eat? why are you doing this? (I will answer all these questions later)

In the beginning I couldn't imagine myself living without all these wonderful things. Dairy products, eggs, meat, etc..
But it only toke me one week to prove myself wrong. It is always very though in the beginning, but nothing comes easy. I get as much protein as everybody else, but from other sources such as beans, lentils, tofu, tempeh, etc, and some beans might have a higher content of protein than meat. This was just an introduction to veganism, and to inform my readers that i've become a member of this group. I've never felt better in my 19-years on earth.

My veggiebreakfeast; 
Tofu scrambled eggs with thai salad and sugar peas
Scrambled eggs;
- Tofu 200g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Wild garlic
- Turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- A little bit of chive as topping.
- Any kind of oil (olive, avocado,etc)

It is the same procedure as if you where doing a normal portion of scrambled eggs( I suppose everybody knows how to make scrambled eggs?)

Besos my lovlies xx

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar